This website is best viewed [at 1280 x 800] on Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. There will be a marked difference.


For an interview with the author, click here.

Please enter your email address:




Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday 11 February 2009

From Russia and Pakistan, with love ;p


A couple of self-proclaimed lovely ladies (Lena and Mehreen) tagged me to this on facebook. *har har har* :P After lame threats of nuclear attacks et al, I decided to give it a go.

Don't blame me if you find it gross! You have been warned. :)
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? - Hindu Mythology is not for the faint of heart. Scoot! :P 

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? - Last-est... A baby cries while taking it's first breath. 4th Feb '86 après 9:31 IST. 

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? - I take bloody pride in it. And I'm sure it's better than yours. :P And guess what? I was placed first at a handwriting competition! When? 8th Standard. Ha!

On a more serious note, my class notes had the blessed fortune of spending more time in the ladies' hostel. #RatherThanTheOneWhoTookThemDown! :(  

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? - Am vegan. :P But yeah... Lena, your *ever-confused* head tastes good too. *smirk* 

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? - 2 *ahem* lovely ladies (one single, and the other 'single' at this moment :D ) are asking this single fellow a very thought provoking question.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? - That is a pretty big *if*... 

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? - U tell me. :P 

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? - Know what? I have 'em stored in the deep-freeze. Wanna see? ;) 

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? - Is there a BREAD-EFF jump, tell me that first! :P

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? - No 'favorite'... I hate Americanized English. :P 

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? - I untie the laces. :P 

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? - Physical? Emotional? Art of love making? Hell yeah! ;) 

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? - Butterscotch! I demand one now for doing your tag. Goodie goodie! :) 

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? - Whether they deserve my time. 

15. RED OR PINK? - Black. ha. 

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? - Nothing. I am what I am. :) 

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? - No one... The close ones are always there. 

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? - Free will. :P 

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? - 'pant', to the Queen, is bad English. Food for thought. Am barefoot now. :P 

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? - A mosquito farting... 

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Again... A pretty *big* if. :P 

23. FAVORITE SMELL? - Ummm... Yes! Me, myself! :) And. Smell of rain drenched Earth. 

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO? - It was a ghost. Last night. We played *Boo! Scared u!* Guess what, he should be visiting those *ahem* lovely ladies anytime now. How nice... 

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? - Not one person. Two people. And they know the answer. 

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? - Swatting a mosquito, not killing it though. Pluck out it's leg one at a time. Enfin, magnify the sun's rays at it... Ha! Ok ok... Tennis. F1. Cricket. In that order. 

27. HAIR COLOR? - Black. 

28. EYE COLOR? - Black. 

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? - No. I store them in the address book. :P 

30. FAVORITE FOOD? - Vegan. Spicy Indian. Mommy dearests' any day... :) 

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? - Neither. But how about blood and gore? Hell yeah! 300! *This is SPARTA!* 

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? - I'll rephrase it... Last movie (that I saw) *worth* watching - The Illusionist. 

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? - Black tee. With the words - Hell was full; so, I'm back! *har har har* 

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? - Depends on where I am. :P 

35. HUGS OR KISSES? - Both are level 1. 1 or 1 is 1. So, both. :P Digital Electronics rocks. :) 

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? - Butterscotch milk shake. :) I want one! Now! :) 

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? - I will soon find out. 

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? - refer answer to Q 37 

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? - The Satanic Bible. Anton Szandor Lavey. :D 

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dust particles. Molecules, atoms, quarks... 

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? - Not into the idiot box... ;) But yeah, did *watch* a mosquito getting fried by the static. It had ventured a bit too close to the screen. *mutters a word of Prayer* 

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? - refer answer to Q 26, first part. ;) 

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? - Rolling stones gather no moss. No beetles either. They get crushed. Duh! :P 

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? - Kolkata, West Bengal. Aamar Shonar Bangla... 

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? - Greek or Roman? Click here 

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? - Planet Earth. 

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? - refer answer to Q 38

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? - I don't have a time machine to go back to the future, ya know... You have one? 

49. IS THE CUP HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? - Optimist : Half full, Pessimist : Half empty, Realist : Drain that bloody cup dry. :P 

50. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE PEOPLE WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE? - Couldn't you think of anything else to conclude a 50-Q questionnaire? Lame! :P 

Ok ok... You two are invited. :) We can decide on the others later. 

---
  Happy now? ;)

Now who else should suffer this tag..? Ummm... Naah, am too kind. If anyone wishes to take it up, you are most welcome to.

Yes, I know. There are a lot other tags (seven, perhaps) in the pipeline. One tag per block. Anyway, I had to paste this here. I figured you folks could have a laugh too. :)

45 comments:

Priya said...

You are like a deep sea animal figuring out or making people to go figure huh!!

Lena said...

:|

Richa said...

aiyen??

tag here???

u know y had fun readin it :D

Si_Lee said...

hmmm .. so basically u have managed to not only maintain but also improve upon your f@#ting skills ... :P
hearing you out at athenaeums was bad enough , no respite here as well poor me :P :P

Praveen said...

nice new template

quite an interesting tag...with lots of weird questions and doubly weird answers..hhahaa...the ladies must be waiting to kill u

Kartz said...

##Priya
Now *that's* a novel description. ;) ;D

Kartz said...

##Lena
;D Chhooolllyy!

Kartz said...

##Richa
How I wish Lena had fun too! :( After all, she was one of those who tagged me to this. ;)

Kartz said...

##Towards reclamation
Look who's talking. :P

Kartz said...

##Praveen
Thanks buddy. It was *unveiled* in the previous post. ;)

Credits go to Sameera!

And the tag - heh heh heh. See, I was in a tough situation. Nukes, if I did not do it; and frowns because I have done it. Poor lil me right in between... :(

And a boorish spectator in Sid. :P :P :P Huh!

Do give it a try if/when u can... ;)

Priya Joyce said...

hehehehe

:P:P

wat answers man...:P

The two lovely ladies might have enjoyed it...

Btw I would want to see those frozen tonsils...

:P

Keshi said...

haha funny answers Kartz! So ur single...so another Valentines Day to spend all alone? :)

Keshi.

WarmSunshine said...

i had a grrrreat laugh with this one :P

Lena's ever confused head??
:D

Laughed on the question about having kids :D

"Rolling stones gather no moss and beetles get crushed" veryyyy witty i must say :D

thanks for inviting us *lovely ladies (ahem) to dinner ... so very kind of you :P

Tara said...

Paavam tag! Siva siva! :D

"I untie the laces"
Heheh...smart! :P

What post-swatting of a poor kosu you do, ,thu thu! :D

Cяystal said...

Oh gawwd..I stopped reading after the 25th ques.
Long,lengthy and monotonous. YET you made it hilarious, and absolutely LOL!
I was just about to quote the lines Meher did "Rolling stones........"



Witty!!

Kartz said...

##Priya Joyce
I fathom one of them sure did. ;) Can't quite say the same of the other. But yeah, she wd ve enjoyed it too. ;)

Oh u wanna see 'em? Sorry, minor kids not allowed. ;D

Kartz said...

##Keshi
Yep... All single. :)

Gratias! :)

Kartz said...

##Mehreen
Oh, my pleasure sweets... ;) And yep, dontcha know about Lena yet? :P ;D

Kartz said...

##Tara
Naah, not post - swatting. Post - dissection, rather. ;) ;D

Kartz said...

##Aayushi
;D Glad it tickled your funny bone.

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooooooooooh!!! i likes i likes i likes!!!
hehee black and red always my thing...
BRAVO!
i m so sorry to be outta touch! sob sob!

Sameera Ansari said...

Since I have read the tag before,let me comment on the phrase "self-proclaimed lovely ladies" - LOL :P

Satanic Angel said...

lol@contacts in the address book.well done tag..didnt know tags cud be so interesting :p loaded wit sarcasm..anywya my 1st time here..nice blog ya got

Gail said...

Hi Kartz -
I don't know why I didn't see the 'comment' option earlier. Anyway, this is SO beautiful Kartz, really inspiring. You are quite talented girl. :-)
I loved your answers to that quiz - I laughed right out loud.

Love Gail
peace.....

Keshi said...

Im single by status but multiple by personality LOL!

Keshi.

DMulan said...

50 questions?? you had 50 questions in a tag?? :O wow!!

Ratzzz said...

read this at 2osb first Kartzz...


:) self-proclaimed??? really!! :P

Bread-eff!!! Lolzzz

Akshat said...

hahahahahahahahahha!!!1

That was hilarious...no kidding.....'witty flooding out of it!!!

BLOODY HILARIOUS I SWEAR!!

Kartz said...

##Seher Di
You better be in touch from now. :P :)

Thanks.

Kartz said...

##Sameera
:D Indeed!

Kartz said...

##Satanic Angel
Gratias.

Welcome to Contorted Reality. I appreciate your time to drop by and voice out.

Hope to see you more often. :)

Peace.

Kartz said...

##Gail
Thanks ma'am... Glad it tickled you. ;)

Kartz said...

##Keshi
;D Am single either way... Planned anything with your multiple personalities? ;)

Kartz said...

##Divya
Her ladyship could well give it a go... :)

Kartz said...

##The Rat
Thanks. ;)

Welcome 'ere...

Kartz said...

##Akshat
Pity Lena is still angry... ;) Glad you could have a laugh. Careful, the nuke mite be targeted at u. ;D

Karthik said...

Oh.. I missed it.. Somthing different and you have so much of patience to answer 50 qns.. :) I appreciate your tolernace :) Lucky u dint tag me.. I'll finish it in a yr with Part 50, a part for each qn.. :)

Kartz said...

##Karthik
I am benevolent too, you know... ;D

DI said...

Aussum! I could, but am not picking the fave ones here, but, frankly, I have half the colleagues staring at me for laughing at the screen!

Mucho funny this! :))))

DI said...

Aussum! I could, but am not picking the fave ones here, but, frankly, I have half the colleagues staring at me for laughing at the screen!

Mucho funny this! :))))

Kartz said...

##Divya
I'd wanna know your favourites! :)

Kartz said...

##Divya
And hope your colleague didn't quiz you much! ;D

Mona said...

lol... that was witty to the core... and really really hilarious.. maybe you suffered answering... but i sure enjoyed reading it!!

Kartz said...

##mona
Profound wit, thanks to the *threats* from Russia and Pakistan. ;D

Anonymous said...

hmmm..ribina_xmza

Minions

facebook

Vox Populi...

Veni, vidi...

Rendition?

"Santa" Akshat comes to town!

"Santa" Akshat comes to town!
A token from a fellow blogging compadre, Akshat

Lady Cяystal relates...

Lady Cяystal relates...
Note - her creativity *swells* with every block. :)