As the name suggests, the Proximity Award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. We hope that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, our friendship blooms to no end.
- Anila Thampy - The ever ebullient Ani never leaves me disappointed!
- Lena Toporikova - I must say Russian women are charming. I am a *huge* fan of Maria Sharapova. Hey Lena! Set me up on a date with that siren, will you!? :)
- Mehreen Asghar Qureshi - Pink and brown all the way... ;)
- Richa Singhal - When she said she was a fan of my works, I was deeply touched. Quite frankly, I never expected it! I hope to not disappoint her fan-ship. Thanks buddy...
- Sameera Ansari - Words cannot describe her alluring haven.
- Stephen Anthony - Behold him, single in this sphere! Yon solitary writer 'ere... (I am sure Wordsworth will forgive me for that!)