I have been tagged by Matangi Mawley. Fire away!
1. What have you realized recently?
I am bloody good at whatever I do; yes, that includes lazing.
2. Have you given your first kiss away?
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take?
Me in a deserted island? You gotta be kidding in the first place!
4. Where is the place you want to go the most?
Any place of mythological lore...
5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
I usually have a good night's sleep- no dream or nightmare.
6. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
Yes I do, very much.
7. What are you afraid of losing the most now?
I am not afraid of losing. For, I would have gained in experience.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
That is a pretty big 'IF'...
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
May be... May be not.
10. List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you.
- Matangi Mawley- The name is as colourful as the person
- Lighter Side- Reflects some of her infectious personality
- http://allsettodonothing.blogspot.com- If you're still wondering, click on it!
The left and right halves of my brain are in harmony, now. Any other half will have to wait.
12. What type of people do you hate the most?
Hypocrites, Backstabbers and Narrow-minded dunderheads... (to name a few)
13. What is the one thing you can't live without?
14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Would prefer people point it out, on the face.
15. Matangi's tag shows that this question is missing. What do I do?
Nothing, move on to the next.
16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
(A) Racontuer [par excellence]
18. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Nothing; I am at peace with what I am and how I am.
19. What’s the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
Hypocrisy... In people who said they 'cared'.
20. Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?
I am a realist, too.
I now tag;
Siddharth K Kaul